Sign in to follow this  

Advice needed about pr to Victoria

    Recommended Posts


    Let my start with my story. My husband's dad and brother moved to Victoria in 2003. We have recently decided we want to move there. The problem is my husband is a fully qualified gardener which in victoria is not a job requirement. He is also an engineer for openreach. All of his qualifications are in-house but is a qualified engineer. Question if telstra sponcered him would he need to pay of additional training to prove his skills and experince?

    We have a place to live -family. Do you still get points for family sponcer?

    I have multimedia qualifications but never got a job with them unfortunately but i have many years experience in administration and as a community warden. If a company sponcered me would that be enough?

    All the websites ars like a minefield. Anyone got any advise? We want pr because if we move we want to do it once. We have a child and dobt want to move her everywhere for schooling reasons.

    We are going to do the english test to obtain move points too. 

    All advise grately appreciated 

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this