Jump to content

Sibling with Mental Challenge

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

My husband and me are currently considering to migrate to Australia but was made aware that there may be difficulty in granting PR status to family member who has forms of disability.

My husband have a brother who is mentally challenged due to his child birth but he is perfectly normal. He is just a bit slow in learning and has no other forms of physical disability.

He is currently working in a church as a social worker. Previously he used to work in a factory and he is able to converse normally.

We will be his direct guardian since now my mother in law is not around and our father is getting aged. That's why we are hoping to bring him along to Australia in the future.

Would appreciate if anyone here can shed some lights on how should we go about this?



Edited by Csj1987

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now