Pappy

189 visa help required

Pappy    0

Hi, I have lodged my 189 visa case on 28th September 2016 and on 7the November 2016 Co asked me to provide notary attested copies of Pcc, ielts test and my divorcee decree/certificate 

Due to some circumstances I have asked for extention on 29th November 2016 and then submitted all my requested documents on 10th December 2016.

Now til date I have not received any update on my case. Can someone help that why it is taking so much of time. 

I am a resident of India 

I will be very glad if anyone can shed some light on it 

Right now this wait has decrease my moral. 

BenDita101    10

I believe some more details would have served you with an answer. Try posting it again with more details and delete this one. 

Pappy    0
9 minutes ago, Pappy said:

Thanks BenDita101..

I will do so.

Hi BenDita101,

I tried to delete the activity but was not able to do so. As I am a Newbie can you please guide me the path to delete "How to delete the activity"

Thanks for your help in advance.

BenDita101    10

I believe once it's posted it can't be undone untill a very short period of time. That is only 10 to 15 mins after posting. Otherwise, it can't be done. No need to delete it now. Tag a moderator or PM him and tell him to archive the post. He'll do it, if he's active. :)

BenDita101    10

Sorry for replying late, I was not coming here often and I couldn't see any notification here. May be this forum needs an update. Things are getting stale here.