RyanM

Renting a home

RyanM    10

Hi Everyone,

As we're going through the process of emigration, I would like to know how newly migrated people secure home to rent.

We have been looking in the Point Cook area where there's a couple of homes to rent. Usually you will need 3 months documentation - does this apply at all time? What have others done to secure a home?

Thanks,

Ryan

Buzzy--Bee    10

Hi Ryan, we provide a landlords reference for people renting our temporary accommodation. The agencies acting for Landlords always want to know 3 things - Will you pay the rent, will you look after the property and would we recommend you as tenants. If you can tick all 3 boxes you're OK.

BB

RyanM    10

Hello Buzzy-Bee,

Thank you for the information.

That's great to know. I am a mortgage owner at present and have been for 3 years in our new property. I can of course provide proof of mortgage payments (just in case).

Do you have a website I can browse properties you have? We'd ideally want to move into Point Cook, as this is where we'd like to settle. Is this an appropriate request?

ekramul    10

I am looking for a place to rent.As far as the apartment my first consideration is light.I love sunlight streaming through my windows. I think the neighborhood is a big consideration what are your neighborhood like? If anyone help my please give your reply.

Thanks

BenDita101    10
On 3/2/2017 at 9:22 AM, ekramul said:

I am looking for a place to rent.As far as the apartment my first consideration is light.I love sunlight streaming through my windows. I think the neighborhood is a big consideration what are your neighborhood like? If anyone help my please give your reply.

Thanks

Get a East open apartment or villa sort. My neighbor hood is like we don't mind what you do, nor should you. There is no getting along scenario here in North London. However, I have visited many places in Australia and I have stayed there for like 5 to 6 months in Perth. I found my friend's neighborhood pretty friendly as compared to mine. 

BenDita101    10
On 3/2/2017 at 9:22 AM, ekramul said:

Thanks

Give more details. I might get you hooked with my friend who is into dealings.