Ciaranmacgiolla

Moving to Melbourne in 2015

Hmm.. I wonder what the adverage bar tender gets lol.. Have to look that up-

I'm moving just from Brisbane.. Do you live in a share house..? I saw this one bedroom place- so so tiny- but it's CBD and $340 per week.. Is that about right..?

Im living in a nice shared house about 20 mins in the south east suburbs, you can get a room there form about $150 a week or less. Im paying $220 a week, but thats furnished, big room, own bathroom and in a nice area.

You can pay as little as $100 a week, depending on how far out you want to travel and the location you want to be based in. These rooms are also month by month rentals not 12 monthly.

Hope that helps.

That sounds pretty good.. Do you know of any websites to find decent accommodation..? I'm going to head down in a few weeks to check it out a bit more, so I want to organize some stuff.. :) Thanks so much btw..

That sounds pretty good.. Do you know of any websites to find decent accommodation..? I'm going to head down in a few weeks to check it out a bit more, so I want to organize some stuff.. :) Thanks so much btw..

Well if you don't find what you need on gumtree, our studio apartment may be available depending on your dates.

BB