Adie

Dental Plans and recommendations for a dentist

Hi

Just wondered if anyone can recommend a dental plan & a dentist for a family of 4 in the Mornington area.

We are fairly new arrivals but have just been too busy looking at areas to settle in.

Our daughter is going to need a brace at some point in the next year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was referred by my own dentist to Dr John Osborne in Mornington many years ago to have some work carried out under anaesthetic. From what I can recall he is English. He was most professional and very nice.

His contact details are 354 Main St Mornington. Ph 59755944.

I have been with the same medical insurance company for 32 years which is Peoplecare. They are very good, but there may be better plans out there that I have not bothered to look for. Look at what they offer, then compare with others.

The dentist I have used for about 25 years is based in Frankston, and is winding down to retirement now.

i have been with the same dentist practice for 28 years that I have lived here in Somerville, I see Andre and he is wonderful best dentist i had. My oh used to go to him too and he did not have injections. However not sure on the cost as we gave up our extras a long time ago and just pay . I am with Latrobe for private health and they are great.

i have been with the same dentist practice for 28 years that I have lived here in Somerville, I see Andre and he is wonderful best dentist i had. My oh used to go to him too and he did not have injections. However not sure on the cost as we gave up our extras a long time ago and just pay . I am with Latrobe for private health and they are great.

Thankyou both for your helpful information.

Shall look at the health options, in the meantime shall probably use a dentist closer to Mornington, Petals, which practice is your dentist based at ?

My dentist is in Somerville. There are plenty around its just finding the one that you like and they all know how to charge so be prepared for a shock at the prices.