Missy

State Sponsorship processing times

Hi Everyone,

I applied under 261313 Software Engineer on 6 Aug 2014.

I have not heard anything back yet.

Visa: 190

ACS Assessment Complete

IELTS : 7.5

Victoria SS Submitted : 26 Jul 2014

Victoria SS Ack : 06 Aug 2014

Invitation Received : Not yet 8+ weeks

Edited by sahil1988

Not sure what factors determine the processing time. We submitted our EOI on 12 September 2014 and received our invitation today.

Not sure what factors determine the processing time. We submitted our EOI on 12 September 2014 and received our invitation today.

What's your job code? :smile:

Mine is only 60. Its the 11th week.

Every morning i check my email with anticipation :(

Difficult one. Hope it comes through soon for you.

Mine is only 60. Its the 11th week.

Every morning i check my email with anticipation :(

ACS Assessment Complete

IELTS :8.5/8/7.5/7

Victoria SS Submitted :01 Aug 2014

Victoria SS Ack : 04 Aug 2014

Invitation Received : Not yet received

I am too waiting for their response. but did they ask you about available assets to assist you in Victoria state.

Hi,

I mailed them back last wednesday for the delay (as 12 weeks already passed) and got the below reply today. Need your help to clarify, whether this is a common feedback or is there anything to be worried of?

'The Victorian Government is currently finalising procedures in obtaining industry feedback for the occupation of 261111 ICT Business Analyst and unfortunately this has meant a delay in providing you with the outcome of the nomination application.

We apologise for this delay and will have a decision for you as soon as possible'

-----------------------

ACS Submitted : 27-Mar-14

ACS Assessment Received : 16-May-14

IELTS : 7.5

Victoria SS Submitted : 31-May-14

Victoria SS Ack : 02-Jun-14

Invitation Received :

I just got the same mail today, has anyone with 261313 Software Engineer code got a positive response ?

I just got the same mail today, has anyone with 261313 Software Engineer code got a positive response ?

Did you send them any email Sahil inquiring about your case.

did you guys check this information

http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/about-us/news/2014/advance-notice-of-a-temporary-closure-in-skilled-applications-for-ict-occupations#.VEZsiRYkals

Hi Guys,

I had applied for 190 under 261313 Software Engineer on 28th July 2014. Got the positive invite on 15th Oct 2014.

Need to apply for VISA now. Any idea how long does it to grant VISA after the invite?

Thanks,

AJ

Did you send them any email Sahil inquiring about your case.

did you guys check this information

http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/about-us/news/2014/advance-notice-of-a-temporary-closure-in-skilled-applications-for-ict-occupations#.VEZsiRYkals

I sent them a mail and got this response

I haven't been asked for any financial asset or any other proof yet

Hey guys, applied the 5th May as Computer Network and Systems Engineer. Any one have any idea how long the SS will take, or have had any experience recently?

Hi, I've applied for the 190 visa with sponsorship from State of Victoria- the State was really quick to sponsor me - took a couple of weeks. For the visa, we took our time and had incomplete docs sitting on the account for 2 months, until we were prompted for more info. Finally submitted our full application yesterday so just have to wait and see now! This whole process had prompted me to start a blog - I've even posted recently on the medical examination which might be a useful read! (Google search for letsmove2oz) - best of luck with your application!

http://letsmove2oz.com/2015/05/26/doctor-doctor-the-visa-health-examination/

Hi, how long did it take for you to get the state nomination...I applied around 10 days back for victoria state nomination as application developer 261312?

In Victoria the time line for consideration of state sponsorship can vary quite a bit between individual and occupation, it can be difficult to predict.

Tee

In Victoria the time line for consideration of state sponsorship can vary quite a bit between individual and occupation, it can be difficult to predict.

Tee

Hi Tee, Thanks for the response. Negatives with me : a) I am 43 at the moment b) I haven't studied or worked in Australia in the past.

Thank you,

Rohit

Hello People, I am from India, new to this forum as well as new to the Australian / Victorian Migration process. My job code is application developer (261312). My IELTS score is 7.5 and points are 60 with out state sponsorship. Would request you all to let me know if I do have a chance of getting State Sponsorship from Victoria? I have applied for EOI on 10th Oct 2016 and on 26th October, got a mail from Victorian authorities asking for some more documents which I sent and they acknowledged. Any guidance from you all is much appreciated.

Dear Jitender, me too in the same boat. By any chance did you get any further correspondence from smp applications live in victoria.?

Dear All, I have applied for SS with 60 points and will be gaining 5 points for exp by Feb 22nd 2017. Not Sure if my gained experience will be considered during assessment or can I update my EOI application with additional 5 points after Feb 22nd 2017. Any help is much appreciated.