Ace3

Police checks

Short story, my CRB check was too old for VIT so need an updated one. Has anyone got a police check from the UK while in Australia? If so how?

thanks

No dramas. It can take up to 3 -5weeks. This is the only authorised distributor of UK police clearance certificates. They send u 3 copies incase u need another one in the future.

I am wondering why you need a UK police check?

I got my last police check from this place because I needed it quickly for a job

http://www.cvcheck.biz/policechecks.aspx

the turn around was only a few days - it took as long as it took me to complete and put in the post to them - they sent it to me via e mail as soon as it was ready.

hope this helps and good luck

Karen

It's fair enough, I want to work as a teacher so they are checking my record before I left the UK.

you need them anyway for PR so would need to get one soon...

As I said Ace, ACPO is the only organisation that issues PC suitable for immigration, government jobs etc. about a month and it should be back to you.

As I said Ace, ACPO is the only organisation that issues PC suitable for immigration, government jobs etc. about a month and it should be back to you.

Paperwork sent to ACPO :smile:

Ahh that makes sense.

I work in child care and had to apply for working with children check and found it strange that they did not ask for anything from UK such as crb. So of course the checks on me a week after we landed were clear! ( as they should have been LOL)

Hi,

Police checks for your visa are for migration purpose and it is different form CRB. However, if you are looking it for a job purpose, then try KONCHECK. It is a 100% online portal for background and reference check. Generally, police check applications are processed within 1-2 business days.

You can log in to the https://www.koncheck.com/npc website and click apply now! It is safest as well as quickest.
Hope this will help.

Thanks