loogieboogie10

Information on all things Berwick - Schools, Facilities, Housing, Etc

Noooooooo, :arghh:I made a mistake. It's a terrible beach, full of rubbish and bogans, and there are SHARKS that swim in close to the shore, and, and, and the caff is closed for the Winter, and the horses have the runs (trots) and it NEVER cleaned up. MUCH, much better beaches on the Port Philip side girls. Really. LOL

Too late, I googled it...

yep Loogie, see you there, I have 3 but could summon up some more... When shall we meet? CDU, you can bring the coffee...:skeptical:

will channel my inner bogan...:wink:

Too late, I googled it...

yep Loogie, see you there, I have 3 but could summon up some more... When shall we meet? CDU, you can bring the coffee...:skeptical:

will channel my inner bogan...:wink:

Brat. LOL. Bet you I could out bogan you with 32 years of experience living here. LOL. Not coffee drinkers at home, so will tea do?

No icon for crying due to being called a nasty name...

heehee, tea will be fine, although as on the beach cool drink will suffice! Am going to use lots of long words in future to demonstrate complete lack of bogan-ness...

No icon for crying due to being called a nasty name...

heehee, tea will be fine, although as on the beach cool drink will suffice! Am going to use lots of long words in future to demonstrate complete lack of bogan-ness...

Hey Ace, Brat is complimentary compared to what I could have used. But, I am way too much of a gentleman to do so. Go for the long words. I am sure that I will cope. :jiggy:

Loving this thread!

hoping to move to Melbourne in summer 2014 and even I though I keep researching many areas, I keep coming back to berwick :cute:

This is a great post, thanks a million!! It points me in the right direction and when you have a million and 1 things to all marry up in a short space of time, it's hard to know where to start, some really good info here. :)