Tpah

Your opinion matters!

Hi all, I'm new. I am an early childhood educator living in Singapore. My husband and I are keen to migrate to Australia and was thinking of Melbourne or Sydney. The idea to migrate was playing at the back our minds for sometime and just last week, we have decided that we will do this! Its just the two of us so we reckon it'd be easier to move now than later. I am glad to find this forum and am hoping and looking forward to any advise anyone has to offer. :wink:

Cheers..

Tpah

Hi all, I'm new. I am an early childhood educator living in Singapore. My husband and I are keen to migrate to Australia and was thinking of Melbourne or Sydney. The idea to migrate was playing at the back our minds for sometime and just last week, we have decided that we will do this! Its just the two of us so we reckon it'd be easier to move now than later. I am glad to find this forum and am hoping and looking forward to any advise anyone has to offer. :wink:

Cheers..

Tpah

The most important thing to consider when choosing location is - can I afford to live there? ie can I get a job that pays well enough for me to be able to afford the lifestyle I want to lead. If you don't get that bit sorted everything else is just a dream.

BB