Jay Turner

Cheap hotels

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any good, cheap website for hotels in Melbourne, such as lastminute.com etc? I would like the cheapest hotel really in the CBS for a couple of weeks or better still a short term studio flat for a month whilst we look for a good rental.

Flying out in auspgust - cant wait :D

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any good, cheap website for hotels in Melbourne, such as lastminute.com etc? I would like the cheapest hotel really in the CBS for a couple of weeks or better still a short term studio flat for a month whilst we look for a good rental.

Wotif.com.au

Hi everyone,

Hi Jay - just wanted to check you received the info you requested about our studio flat?

Cheers

BB

Not really cheap short term rentals as fully furnished and usually serviced apartments. Backpackers, motels can be cheaper but if you want reasonable accommodation and convenience it does not come that cheap.

Lastminute, Wotif and look up motels, caravan parks, etc

For hotels, I agree with Sally, we've used www.wotif.com.au and they never disappoint. They have "hot deals" at massive reductions and they are genuine, not seedy digs.

We have Also used the Big4 campsites. Melbourne has one in Coburg a suburb to the north (so do-able into town) tho never stayed there ourselves. The cabin/chalets are lovely at Big4 sites. Maybe a bit cheaper than serviced accommodation??

http://m.big4.com.au/park/melbourne-holiday-park

good luck :)