Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'childcare'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Forums
    • Welcome
    • General Discussion
    • Migration
    • Suburbs & Real Estate
    • Education
    • Jobs and Careers
    • Money and Finance
    • Home and Lifestyle
    • Socialising & Recreation
    • Classifieds

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. I work for a college here in Melbourne and one of the courses we offer is the Children's Services. You need these quals to work in Child Care and we have over 380 Child Care Centres in Australia who take our students on work placement (most students then secure paid work from the centre they were placed in). For those of you looking for a pathway to sponsorship, MEGT also offers graduates of our Diploma in Children's Services sponsorship for the TRV (subclass 402) visa which allows you full-time work rights. I am not wanting to misrepresent my post, so I just want to let you know about MEGT Institute and offer to assist if you have any questions. Good luck with the move, and see you in Melbourne!! Tim tim_field@megt.com.au +61 3 9639 0000