• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      0 times

      Return on a 189 visa

      Hi I have been on a 189 visa in australia since July. . I need to get out if the country for around 6 months and then come back. .. Will there be any problem at the immigration 6 months later when I try to re enter ...

      As the stamping of visas in the passports has stopped I hope they would have everything on their system..

      Best regards

    2. John Mason International Movers
      PSS International Movers
    3. #2
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
      1 times
      Their entire system is electronic now, your visa is associated to your passport number, you do not need a label.

      And yes, you can leave for 6 months and come back without a problem. The only thing this will affect is when you would be eligible to apply for citizenship
      --Bec's BeeHive: Beekeeping Supplies & Equipment Store based in Melbourne, Victoria---