Liked
      0 times

Moving to Melbourne in Jan 2017

Hi All,

Have got my PR grant 5 days back and preparing for my travel to Melbourne in the month of January 2017. I am a network engineer and will be looking to find a job in Melbourne by coming alone and later on family will join me.

I need suggestion to stay in Melbourne when i come alone in Jan and also the expenses i might incur let's say i take about 2 months to find a job.

I am completely open to stay little far away from CBD as long as there is a direct transportation which connects the job search places.

Please help and guide me in terms of stay and expense details. It would be of great help for me to plan the travel and finances accordingly.

Thanks,
      Raja

2. John Mason International Movers
      PSS International Movers
      Liked
      210 times
      Hi Raja

We have an apartment we rent to new arrivals - we have availability in January - we will even collect you from the airport. We can also do a job search for you at our employers, they are a large IT company. Have a look here - http://www.lifeinvictoria.com/forum/...html#post19742.
      MELBOURNE SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION - FURNISHED SELF-CONTAINED STUDIO APARTMENT AVAILABLE -
      walk to shops, beach and station. Ideal for new immigrants before you find a long-term rental. PM me for further details.

Liked
      1 times
      If you are looking for cheaper accommodation options in the initial months, you can search in the Western suburbs. Gumtree is a great website to get started if you don't mind shared accommodation.
      --Bec's BeeHive: Beekeeping Supplies & Equipment Store based in Melbourne, Victoria---

•